Les dernières news du secteur de la géomatique.
Réduire la carte
Étendre la carte
Abonnez-vous aux actualités du Géoportail de la Wallonie pour rester au courant des nouveautés !
Utilisez soit notre flux RSS, soit une notification par e-mail.
Vous êtes un acteur privé ou public du secteur de la géomatique ? Partagez vos news !Proposer l'ajout
de mon actualité
EMPLOI - Geo data specialist - Eurosense s.a.
- Offre d'emploi
La société Eurosense recherche un geo data specialist
EUROSENSE is one of the leading aerial surveying and geo-data companies in Europe, with headquarters in Belgium. The group was created in 1964 (celebrating this year its 55th birthday!) and has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Bulgaria and Romania. Specialties of Eurosense include: HD aerial imagery (up to 2 cm), true orthophotos, aerial LiDAR, 3D-modeling, aerial thermography, trees inventory and health analysis, GIS-consultancy, and other geo-related queries. Customers are both public and private (construction, engineering, telecommunication, utility and solar industries).
Eurosense is looking to to expand his team with a geo-data specialist, responsible for designing the optimal and cost-efficient technical solutions and production workflow, responsible for the operational aspects including planning, execution and quality control of the production. Work closely together with the commercial managers in the preparation of offers with specific photogrammetric, LiDAR, thermo, 3D and/or geo-database related advice. able to work independently on major projects.
What do Eurosense expect from you?
- You are MS in geography, GIS, informatics, photogrammetry, geomatic, geodesy, or a closely related field.
- You have good knowledge of geoscience (geomatic, photogrammetry, remote sensing and/or LiDAR) including spatial and geographical data elements, data processing and data relationships.
- You know how to create, manipulate, analyze, manage and maintain spatial data information using ArcGIS, ERDAS, TerraSolid or other specific environments.
- You are IT-minded with strong geomatic knowledge.
- You are highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You initiate new innovative ideas and processes.
- You communicate fluently in English, and Dutch or French. German is an advantage.
What can you expect?
You will join an international high-tech environment with a hands-on mentality. Eurosense will foresee the appropriate training, and you will have the opportunity to develop your talents and competences.
Do you want to join our team in Wemmel (near Brussels, Belgium)?
Send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
Proposer une actualité
Ajoutez votre actualité parmi celles du Géoportail de la Wallonie et partagez vos news avec toute la communauté !